Saturday, August 29, 2015

Stay with Me – August 30, 2015


Not many stay with Me all the time. Some come and go again. Each one must stay with Me until the very end. The ones who withdraw from Me are not pleasing to Me and will not inherit My everlasting Kingdom, only those who stayed with Me until the very end will receive the prize of eternal life. Do not be deceived.

You must be determined, steadfast and endure until the end. Do not stray from Me at all but stay with Me all the time. I guide and lead My own by My Spirit every step of the way. I work all things out for good for those who love Me, who are being called for My plan and purpose to do My will in a world that is lost without knowing Me.

Those who have withdrawn, strayed from Me, must repent, come back and follow Me as I guide and lead them into My perfect will and they must stay with Me until the very end, or it will be all in vain.

Submit yourselves to Me and My authority. Deny yourselves, pick up your cross every day and follow Me one step at a time, and stay with Me until the very end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget