Sunday, August 2, 2015

The different ones stand out – August 03, 2015


If all of those who call themselves My children are really My beloved children, they will be different and they will stand out from the rest of the world. They will be shining lights in darkness and not be darkness themselves like so many are, because they are conformed to the world and not separated.

They are deceived and a shame on My Name. They believe and think that they are pleasing to Me, but they are not. They are in enmity with Me and must repent, be different and stand out because there will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance. Not everyone who says to Me, Lord, Lord will enter into Heaven. Many will be disappointed when I say to them, go away I never knew you, you who work iniquity.

Compromisers are not different nor do they stand out or up for the truth and righteousness. Those things that are an abomination to Me they do not only approve of them, but they do them themselves also. They are only deceiving themselves. I know every heart and all motives. I am the righteous Judge who sees and hears everything. Repent, be different and stand out or you will perish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget