Thursday, August 13, 2015

Wholeheartedly – August 14, 2015


Each one must decide for themselves to serve Me wholeheartedly. I force no one. Everyone has a free will and must choose for themselves if they want to serve Me or not, but they will also bear the consequences. All disobedience will be punished.

I love and I care for all. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life.
Repent wholeheartedly, because there will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance.

Surrender and submit to Me and My authority wholeheartedly. Deny yourself, pick up your cross every day and follow Me as I guide and lead you into My perfect will to do My will, not your own or that of other people. My will be done. Serve Me with wholehearted devotion. My Kingdom is the only kingdom that will last forever. I will reward each one for their deeds.

Let Me have My way. I will work all things out for good. Trust Me wholeheartedly, hope in Me does not disappoint.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget