Friday, September 4, 2015

A new beginning – September 04, 2015


For some this is a new time, a new beginning, the unknown. Changes are necessary to accomplish My will, My plan and purpose for such a time. I am in full control. I know the end from the beginning. I work all things out for good. Changes are necessary for a new beginning. Trust Me with all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding. My will be done.

Those who are not willing to accept changes, for a new beginning, will stagnate and not grow spiritually and will not be able to do My will. They will continue to do their own will or that of other people. They will be disappointed and only have themselves to blame. Do not be deceived.

I guide and lead My own into My perfect will, but then you must be willing to accept changes when necessary for My will to be done. You must submit willfully to Me and My authority. Deny yourself, pick up your cross every day and follow Me, My way.

A new beginning awaits those who are willing to obey Me at all cost because you will pay a price. Count the cost before you start anew. You can start a new beginning today, do not wait. Time is of the essence to accomplish My will in a world that is lost. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life. A new beginning can start today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget