Friday, September 18, 2015

Be steadfast – September 18, 2015


Be steadfast My children, and do not lose hope, nor give up on Me and My Kingdom ever. You must endure until the very end. If you withdraw, it will be all in vain. Press on, but never give up. I am with you and I will work all things out for good.

There are many things happening in the world that can cause you to lose focus and to lose hope, don't. Hope in Me does not disappoint. My plan and purpose will be done. I am in full control. Nothing is out of My control. My Hand is not too short to help. I am not limited nor restricted. I do the impossible, I am able.

Trust Me with all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding so that you will not lose hope nor give up when things do not work out the way you want nor think. Be steadfast in these days. Your faith will be tested in various ways and you must stand the tests to be victorious, and to overcome. You are able, I strengthen you, without Me you can do nothing. Be strong, steadfast and courageous.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget