Saturday, September 26, 2015

Choices – September 26, 2015


In life you will have to make choices My children. Some will be right and good others not. Do not focus on the wrong and bad choices that you made, they will hinder your spiritual growth and progress. Do not look back but look ahead, move forward with Me. That is the right choice to make because you cannot change anything about the past. Learn from the past and move on. Do not let anything hinder or stop you from following Me.

Be wise when you have to make choices because you will also bear the consequences for the choices that you made, right or wrong, good or bad. Do not make choices in haste, wait and be patient so that you can make the right choices.

Many made wrong, bad choices, they got hurt and are disappointed. They put the blame on Me instead of on themselves. I love and I care. That is why I warn, take your time and make right, good choices. Pray and ask Me before you make any choices. You can spare yourself a lot of trouble and disappointment by making right and good choices. Choose wise and follow Me as I guide and lead you every step of the way. I will work all things out for good. Put all your hope and trust in Me and not in fallible men and women. I do not fail nor do I disappoint.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget