Monday, September 28, 2015

Communicate - September 28, 2015


I am always available My children, day and night. I never slumber nor sleep. You can communicate with Me, at any time, wherever you are. I am not limited nor restricted. I am where you are. I dwell in the hearts of My beloved children. I am not far away. You do not need to go and search for Me. I am always with you. I will never leave you nor forsake you. Stay with Me and communicate with Me. Your relationship with Me, matters. I love and I care for you. I must be your first love.

Many only communicate with other people but not with Me, that is why they do not know Me for real. They do not have an intimate personal relationship with Me because of their lack of communicating with Me.

No one will have an excuse because I know every heart and all motives. Those who seek Me with a sincere heart will find Me. Those who do not want to communicate with Me, I force no one. If you draw near to Me, I will draw near to you. I reward those who want to communicate with Me. I do not fail nor do I disappoint.

Communicate willfully and joyfully with Me out of love. Show Me that you really love Me. Spend time with Me, wait on Me and I will communicate with you also. I am alive. Get to know Me more and better through communicating with Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget