Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Delight yourselves in Me – September 09, 2015


I want you to delight yourselves in Me, My children. Be encouraged, I am for you and not against you. I am always with you, to help and to sustain you. I will never leave you nor forsake you. You are not on your own.

Do not be fearful nor anxious about anything. Delight yourselves in Me. I am in full control, I work all things out for good according to My plan and purpose. Trust Me with all your heart. I am Omnipotent, I Reign by My Great Power and Glory.

Delight yourselves in Me for who I really am and for what I am able to do. I am the King of Glory. My promises do not fail. Trust Me.

I made this new day, for some it is a new beginning with Me. Delight yourselves in Me, My presence. Bring Me glory and honor. Worship Me in Spirit and in Truth. Be always delighted in Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget