Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Godly principals – September 08, 2015


Those who call themselves My children must have Godly principals. You must be different, separated and stand out from the rest of the world who are deceived and in darkness because they do not have Godly principals.  You must be light in darkness and not be darkness yourselves. You cannot pretend because I see and I hear everything. I know every heart and all motives.

Those things that are an abomination to Me you must not approve of them and not do them yourselves.

I am holy and you must be holy like Me or you will not inherit My everlasting Kingdom. Do not be deceived. I do not change, you must all change be transformed into My likeness to be pleasing to Me. Have Godly principals or you will perish.

I require Godly principals for all My children and not just for some like so many believe and think. No one will have any excuse. I have one standard for all. I will guide every one who wants to live Godly into all truth by My Holy Spirit. Follow Godly principals and you will not be disappointed because I will say to many in that day, go away I never knew you, you who work iniquity because they had no Godly principals. What will I say to you? That will matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget