Thursday, September 3, 2015

I am in control, trust Me – September 03, 2015


Do not fear My children and do not be anxious about anything. I am in control, trust Me with all your heart, but do not lean on your own understanding. Things will not work out the way you want or think but I am still in full control. It might not feel like it, the devil will lie to you. Give him no foothold and do not fall prey to his lies.

Keep your focus deliberately on Me and My Kingdom. Follow Me in faith and not by sight. Put therefore all your hope and trust in Me. I do not fail, nor do I disappoint. I am no man that I will lie. I am always with you to help and to sustain you.

I work on the behalf of My beloved. I am in control, trust Me. I will work all things out for good according to My plan and purpose. My will, will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. My promises do not fail, what I promise, I am able to do.

I love and I care for you. In the world you will have to endure much tribulation and you will have to face many obstacles.  Do not lose hope, nor get discouraged. Be steadfast, an overcomer, victory is assured with Me. I am in control, trust Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget