Sunday, September 6, 2015

I do not fail – September 06, 2015


I do not fail My beloved children. I am no man that I will lie. My promises do not fail. What I promise I am able to fulfill according to My plan and purpose, but at My time. I will work all things out for good. It might not seem like that to you now, but have faith in Me. Be patient, wait and experience My goodness and love for you. I care.

Trust Me with all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding. Trust Me for who I really am and for what I am able to do. I do what is impossible with people. I am not limited nor restricted by anyone. I do not fail.

People will fail you and you will be very disappointed. Do not lose heart nor be discouraged when others fail you. Put all your hope and trust in Me and not in fallible men and women. Keep your focus on Me, I do not fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget