Sunday, September 27, 2015

It is so – September 27, 2015


Believe Me, My children, I love and I care for all but this generation is so wicked because it has no fear and no reverence for Me. It is because they do not know Me for who I really am and for what I am able to do. They have no true knowledge of Me. That is why they continue to live their lives in ignorance, in an inappropriate way that is not pleasing nor acceptable to Me.

It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life, but there will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance. It is so, do not be deceived. Repent, turn away from your wicked ways or you will perish. I am holy and I do not change. You must all be willing to change for good. I change, transform those who are willing, who want to be changed, become like Me holy, because without holiness no one will enter into Heaven. I force no one. It is so, believe Me, the unrighteous will not inherit My everlasting Kingdom.

Not everyone who says to Me, Lord, Lord will enter into Heaven. I will say to many in that day, go away from Me, I never knew you, you who work iniquity. What will I say to you? That matters. Only truth sets free not lies. Seek truth and you will find truth and be free and victorious. I overcame the world, you are able but you must want to, it is so, but many do not want to and will perish. I know every heart and all motives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget