Sunday, September 13, 2015

My Kingdom first – September 13, 2015


My Kingdom must come first. Your priorities must be right. My Kingdom is the only Kingdom that will last forever. I am King, Omnipotent and I Reign by My Great Power and Glory. You My beloved children are part of My everlasting Kingdom that is not of the world. You do not belong to yourselves any more but to Me and My Kingdom. You are a Temple of My Holy Spirit.

Although you are all still in the world, you as My children are not off it. You are only passing through, you are aliens, strangers in it. That is why you will be hated, persecuted and some killed because of Me and My Kingdom but great will your reward be in Heaven if you endure until the end.

Seek My Kingdom first, above anything else. Seek for yourselves treasures in Heaven that will last forever. Seek to do My will in My Kingdom first. My will be done, that which is pleasing to Me, to be in My perfect will and in My peace that surpasses all human understanding in a world that has no true peace but turmoil because it is not part of Me nor of My everlasting Kingdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget