Sunday, September 20, 2015

On a journey – September 20, 2015


You are only on a journey, an expedition in the world My beloved children. It is not your final destination. You are on a journey with a mission to build onto My everlasting Kingdom. You are not of the world but of another realm. The best is yet to come. Do not lose hope nor give up on Me and My Kingdom.

Do not think that you will be loved, nor be accepted in the world, they only love their own. You will be hated, persecuted and some killed for Me and My Kingdom but great will your reward be in Heaven, if you endure until the very end. 

Your journey and mission here might not always be pleasant and work out the way you want nor think. Press on and do not look back nor lean on your own understanding. Move on and put all your hope and trust in Me and see how I work all things out for good because you love Me and are called for My plan and purpose to complete a journey, a mission and expedition impossible. I do not fail, I do the impossible with those who are willing. Journey along with Me. I go before you, I will make the crooked places straight, the rough places smooth and I will open doors according to My plan and purpose. Your journey will not be in vain. My will, will be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget