Monday, September 21, 2015

Pretenders get serious – September 21, 2015


I warn out of love and because I care. It is time for all those who are not serious, the lukewarm pretenders to repent, to get serious with Me and to do My will in My everlasting Kingdom. There is a way that seems right but its end leads to death. Many are on the broad way to destruction, some do not realize it and others don't care. I know every heart. They must repent, because there will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life. I find no pleasure in the death of a sinner but I will also not strive with anyone forever. Pretenders get serious now and do not wait. You never know when it might be your time to die, some will even die suddenly and unexpectedly. That is why you must always be ready.

Be serious about your end destination. Work while you have the time and opportunity on your relationship with Me because nobody else can do it for you. Do not be a pretender, then you are not pleasing to Me. Not everyone who says to Me Lord, Lord will enter into Heaven because I will say to many in that day, go away from Me, I never knew you, you who work iniquity. What will I say to you? That matters. Do not assume but make sure that I am pleased with you. No pretenders will inherit My everlasting Kingdom. Get serious or you will certainly perish and only have yourselves to blame and you will be very disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget