Saturday, September 12, 2015

Promises – September 12, 2015


My promises do not fail My children. I am no man that I will lie. All things will work out for good, according to My plan and purpose but at My appointed time. Nothing will be left undone. I am able to fulfill every promise according to My will. My will, will be done on earth as it is in Heaven.  I am in full control. Trust Me with all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding. Hope in Me does not disappoint.

Many of you made promises to Me and few kept their promises. I will hold each one accountable. I know every heart and all motives. Keep your promises to Me and to others. If you do not keep a promise you lied and will be punished. I seek honesty and obedience from all My children. Do not make a promise when you know you are not able to keep it. Do not lie, that is an abomination to Me. Be always honest and true. Be wise before you make any promise and do not be foolish. Let your yes be yes and your no be no. Keep your promises as I keep Mine. Follow My example.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget