Friday, September 4, 2015

Relationship with Me – September 05, 2015


Your relationship with Me matters. You live in a world that is full of turmoil. Do not let the things of the world distract you. Work on our relationship on a daily basis, take one day at a time. Do not neglect your relationship with Me it is all that really matters.

The reason why many do not follow Me is because they do not have a personal relationship with Me. They know about Me, from reading and from hearing from other people but they do not know Me for who I really am and for what I am able to do. They limit and restrict Me because they do not know Me.

That is why each one of you must work on your relationship with Me yourselves, nobody else can do it for you. No one has an excuse. I am always available, day and night, I never slumber nor sleep. Draw near to Me and I will draw near to you. Seek Me with a sincere heart and you will find Me. I reward those who diligently seek Me, I reveal Myself to them. I am alive. Work on your relationship with Me. I will not disappoint you. I love and I care for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget