Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Submit to Me, My will be done – September 15, 2015


You must willfully submit yourselves to Me and My authority My children, for My will to be done. Yield to Me, listen and then do what I tell you to do. Do not be hearers only but be doers also, that is pleasing to Me. I seek obedience from each one of you.

Be submissive for My will to be done. I force no one. Deny yourselves, pick up your cross every day and follow Me only. I will show you My way, not your way or that of other people. Submit willfully to Me, let Me be in control and have My way. I will work all things out for good. I will guide and lead you every step of the way, one step at a time. You will not be in darkness, I am the Light on your way. 

Do not look at other people. I have a plan and purpose for each one of you. Be part of it, submit to Me and do My will in My Kingdom. My will be done on earth as it is in Heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget