Thursday, September 24, 2015

Take courage – September 24, 2015


Take courage My children and do not be disheartened. You are of more value than many sparrows. I love and I care for you.

Be encouraged, I am for you and not against you. I work all things out for good because you love Me and are called for My plan and purpose. Trust Me. I am in full control. I do not fail.

Do not be discouraged, hope in Me does not disappoint. What I promise I am able to do according to My plan and purpose. My will, will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. My promises do not fail.

Put all your hope and trust in Me and do not lean on your own understanding. I am no man that I will lie. Take courage, follow Me one step at a time as I guide and lead you. I go ahead of you, to make the crooked places straight, the rough places smooth and I open doors for My will to be accomplished in My everlasting Kingdom. Have faith in Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget