Tuesday, September 22, 2015

They do not know Me – September 22, 2015


Many do not know Me for real My children. That is why this generation is so wicked, they have no true knowledge of Me. They believe lies not truth. The devil, the father of all lies has deceived them. They belong to him and not to Me nor to My everlasting Kingdom. They are of the world. They love their own but they do not love Me. I am not their Savior, Lord, King and Master. It is because they do not know Me for who I really am and for what I am able to do. If they will seek Me, they will find Me. I am alive. I am faithful. I reward those who diligently seek Me, I reveal Myself to them as I wish so that I can be real and alive to them. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all will repent to have eternal life. I am the only Savior of the world. I am the Way, the Truth and the Life, besides Me there is none and will never be. Know Me for real.

Sadly many of those who proclaim to belong to Me and My everlasting Kingdom also do not know Me for real. They only profess Me with their mouths but their hearts are far from Me. I know every heart. They believe lies for truth that is why they are deceived and in darkness themselves, the truth is not in them. 

Make sure that you know Me for real. Do not assume and do not pretend. You have time today, be serious and do not wait. Get to know Me for real. Draw near to Me and I will draw near to you. Seek Me with all your heart and you will find Me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget