Thursday, October 1, 2015

Abide in Me – October 01, 2015


Abide in Me, My children, because without Me you can do nothing. Stay connected to Me all the time. I am the True Vine and you are the branches. The branches that bear good fruit, I prune so that you can bear even more good fruit, but those branches that do not bear fruit will be cut off and burned because they are fruitless, of no use and of no value for My Kingdom.

My Kingdom must expand. That is why you must abide in Me all the time, to be able to bear much good fruit. I must be glorified through your good deeds.

Many do not bear good fruit because they do not abide in Me, the True Vine. They will wither, die and burn, unless they repent, stay connected to Me and do My will until the very end. Each one will give account for their deeds, good or bad. Abide in Me so that you can be fruitful in My Kingdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget