Saturday, October 31, 2015

Abominations - October 31, 2015


There are many abominations in the world that are acceptable to people but not to Me, and it will increase, because many love darkness more than light because their deeds are evil. Do not be deceived. Many do not only approve of these abominations themselves, but they are also partaking in them and still they think and believe that I am pleased with them, while I am not. They are in enmity with Me. I am a God of Love but also a Consuming Fire. It will be a terrible thing to fall into My Hands. I love and I care, that is why I warn.

Take heed, repent, turn from your wicked ways. Rid yourselves from all abominations and be like Me, holy, or you will not inherit My everlasting Kingdom. I do not change. Let no one deceive you and do not deceive yourselves. Without holiness no one will enter into Heaven. I have one standard for all and not just for some like so many believe and think. That is why many are deceived, in darkness and they are darkness themselves and not light.

If you are not sure about all those things that are an abomination to Me, ask Me and I will reveal the truth to you. Do not assume, seek the truth and you will find the truth. Truth sets free not lies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget