Sunday, October 18, 2015

Be always loyal – October 18, 2015


My beloved children, be always loyal to Me and My everlasting Kingdom. That must be your first priority and ultimate goal in life to be in My perfect will. I will reward each one for your deeds, it will not be in vain. Continue to do My will in My Kingdom as I guide and lead you every step of the way. My will be done on earth as it is in Heaven.

Some of you My beloved children, are being persecuted, hated and going through much hardship because of your loyalty to Me and My everlasting Kingdom.  The price that you are paying is not in vain. I am for you and not against you. I work all things out for good. Trust Me with all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding. Hope in Me does not disappoint. I do not fail.

Those who are not loyal to Me, must repent and be always loyal to Me and My Kingdom. You must have a zeal for My Kingdom, to do My will, not your own or that of other people. Submit to Me and My authority. Deny yourself, pick up your cross every day and follow Me as I guide and lead you according to My plan and purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget