Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Don't compare – October 06, 2015


Many compare themselves with other people, that is why they get discouraged, want to lose hope and give up on Me and My Kingdom. Don't compare yourself to anyone. You are unique, created for Me and called by Me for My My plan and purpose. I love and I care for you. I have no favoritism and I do not discriminate.

I must be pleased and approve of you, that is all that matters. Seek to be in My perfect will. I have a plan and purpose with everyone. Ask Me and I will reveal it to you. Don't ask other people and don't compare yourself to them.

I am your perfect example. Keep your focus on Me. Don't lose hope, nor be discouraged and don't compare yourself to fallible men and women. Be like Me, that must be your ultimate goal in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget