Friday, October 2, 2015

Hopeful – October 02, 2015


Do not lose hope, nor be discouraged My children, be always hopeful. Hope in Me does not disappoint. Trust Me with all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding because things will not work out the way you want nor think. Be always hopeful in Me. I do not fail. I am no man that I will lie.

Keep your focus on Me and stay on course. I am in full control, although it might not look like it.  My promises do not fail. I work all things out for good according to My plan and purpose. I am Omnipotent and I Reign by My Great Power and Glory. I am Lord, King and Master although many do not believe Me nor honor Me for who I am and for what I am able to do because they do not know Me that is why they are hopeless. There will be no true peace in the world without Me. I am the Prince of Peace.

Be steadfast, hopeful in Me. Let nothing take you off course. Do not allow the things of the world to distract, or take you off course. Follow My guidance and leading every step of the way. Be hopeful. I am always with you, I will never leave you nor forsake you. I go before you, follow Me one step at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget