Sunday, October 25, 2015

I still reveal and I bring to remembrance – October 25, 2015


I did not change My children, I still reveal and I bring to remembrance things you might have forgotten or did not know about. I don't forget. I know the end from the beginning. Nothing is new or can be hidden from Me. I know it all. I reveal things beforehand. My promises do not fail. I bring them to remembrance.

Believe and trust Me with all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding because things will not work out the way you want nor think. Put all your hope and trust in Me. I am no man, I am the Almighty. I Reign by My Great Power and Glory. I am not limited nor restricted. I reveal mysteries as I wish and I bring things to remembrance.

I reveal Myself as I wish to those I choose to, who diligently seek Me and who truly love Me. I know every heart. I also reveal secrets. Nothing is secret to Me, I know everything. Even those things people want to hide, they do in secret, I expose them by revealing it. Nothing can be hidden from Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget