Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Life or death – October 20, 2015


Each one must choose for themselves, life or death. The wise will choose life over death but the foolish will die if they do not repent. The wages of sin is death. There will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance. You will either have eternal life or eternal damnation for eternity.

Many are deceived and in darkness, on the wrong way to destruction, death, if they do not repent, turn from their wrong ways and seek life over death. I force no one. Each one has a free will and must choose life or death and bear the consequences for their choice.

The devil has deceived many and lulled them asleep, they are spiritually dead not alive. They must wake up and repent, seek life over death. I find no pleasure in the death of a sinner. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life.

I came so that you can have life and life in abundance. Seek life and not death. The enemy has destroyed many and is seeking to destroy even more, he steals life from many with all his lies. Do not fall prey to him. I love and I care for you. Life is in Me. I am the only Way, the Truth and the Life, if you diligently seek Me, you will find Me and will not be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget