Thursday, October 22, 2015

My House – October 22, 2015


Each and every one who belongs to My Household will be like Me, holy, or you are not part of Me. I do not change. You must all change. I do not live in filthy houses. You are a Temple of My Holy Spirit. You must see that My house is clean and not filthy. My house must be purged, purified so that you can be spotless, unblemished.

My House must be a house of prayer, pray without ceasing. Pray in My Spirit and worship Me in Spirit and in truth. Many profess Me with their mouths only but their hearts are far from Me because My house is not what it should be. I know every heart and all motives, nothing can be hidden from Me. Make sure that My house is right, pleasing to Me.

My children are different from the rest of the world, they stand out, they are illuminated with My light. They are like a house on a hilltop, the light is there for all to see, it is not hidden and the light will not be blotted out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget