Friday, October 16, 2015

My indignation - October 16, 2015


It is not My will My children that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life but there will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance. I am a God of love but also a Consuming Fire to My adversaries. My indignation will be on those who refuse to repent. I will not strive with anyone forever. Do not be deceived, repent or you will perish. I do not change. I am holy and you must be holy. You must all be willing to change before it might be too late. Many die everyday without Me, some suddenly and unexpectedly. Do not wait, you never know when it might be your time. It will be a terrible thing to fall into My Hands if you refused to repent. I know every heart and all motives. I am the only One who is able to throw into hell. Be in awe and reverence of Me. Repent, live your lives worthy of and pleasing to Me.

I love and I care for all, that is why I warn. I find no pleasure in the death of a sinner. Repent, now is mercy time, tomorrow is not promised. The devil will hinder many to repent, he is the father of all lies and the destroyer. He knows his time is running out and he will do his utmost to hinder people to repent with all his lies. He has lulled many asleep. Wake up! Seek truth and you will find truth, only truth sets free not lies. The unrighteous will not inherit My everlasting Kingdom but My indignation, My wrath will be on them, if they refused to repent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget