Tuesday, October 27, 2015

No control; cannot change – October 27, 2015


Some things in life My children, you have no control over and you cannot change anything about it. You have to accept it. Therefore do not lose hope nor be discouraged. Stay focused on Me and My everlasting Kingdom. Stay on course, do My will as I guide and lead you every step of the way.

Submit to Me and My authority and let Me have My way. You will have situations and circumstances that you will have no control over and cannot change. Do not let anything hinder, nor stop your progress. Do not look back, move forward with Me. Follow Me one step at a time. I go ahead of you to show you the way, to make the crooked places straight, the rough places smooth and I will open doors according to My plan and purpose.

Be steadfast, unmovable even when things do not work out the way you think or want. Put all your hope and trust in Me. Let Me be in control, My will be done.  My promises do not fail. I work all things out for good according to My plan and purpose. Nothing is out of My control and I can change anything, I am able to do the impossible. I am not limited nor restricted. Trust Me with all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding. Some things you will have no control over and will not be able to change. Have faith in Me. I do not fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget