Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Out of love – October 07, 2015


Each and every one of My children must follow Me out of love and obey Me. I force no one. I guide and lead My own, every step of the way. My will be done.

Be My faithful servant out of love and because you care for My Kingdom. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life. I died for all out of love.

Do everything out of love. I will reward each one for your deeds, good or bad. Your dedication to Me and My everlasting Kingdom will not be in vain.

Do the same to others what you want them to do to you also. Love and do not hate, bless and do not curse. Do not repay evil with evil but with good, out of love. Love your enemies and pray for them also. You all need Me. I am the only Way, the Truth and the Life. Let Me always be your first Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget