Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Overcomers – October 21, 2015


My children will be overcomers. I overcame the world, that is why you are also able. Your faith will be tested. Each one will enter into Heaven through much tribulation, therefore you must overcome. Be willing and determined to be an overcomer and to be victorious. Do not lose hope nor give up on Me and My everlasting Kingdom, but endure, press on until the very end. Be an overcomer or it will be all in vain.

Many give up too quickly that is why they do not overcome. Be steadfast, press on and endure and you will overcome. With Me all things are possible, without Me you can do nothing. Victory is assured with Me. Be an overcomer, a winner and victorious, not a loser who gives up, not willing to endure. Overcome evil with good. I am in you, and I am Greater than he who is in the world. Overcome the devil, he is defeated not you. Do not give him any foothold and do not fall prey to him, resist him and overcome evil. Fight the good fight of faith. There is Power in My Name the Name above all other names. Triumph, be an overcomer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget