Monday, October 19, 2015

Prevail – October 19, 2015


Prevail My children, no matter if the world is in turmoil. Be in My peace which surpasses all human understanding in the midst of turmoil.

Prevail over your enemies. Your enemies are also My enemies, I will repay, vengeance is Mine. Be strong and courageous, you are more than conquerors.

Light will prevail over darkness, good over evil, truth over lies. Be good and do good. Do not repay evil with evil but with good. Love and do not hate, bless and do not curse. Prevail over evil. Truth sets free not lies.

No weapon formed against you will prevail and every one that comes against you, you will refute in My Name, the Name above all other names. Your vindication is from Me. Prevail My children, do not lose hope nor give up on Me and My everlasting Kingdom. Victory is assured in Me. Hope in Me does not disappoint. Trust Me. I work all things out for good.

You are able to be victorious an overcomer but then you must prevail. You are not called to be losers but winners. Arise and triumph over the enemy. He is defeated not you. Prevail! Victory is assured with Me, without Me you can do nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget