Thursday, October 15, 2015

Reprimand and discipline – October 15, 2015


I reprimand and discipline every one of My children out of love and because I care. Do not despise it when I reprimand and discipline you. Accept it gladly, it is for your own good. I change My own into My likeness, to be pleasing to Me.

Those who do not want to accept when I reprimand and discipline them will bear the consequences and only have themselves to blame. I force no one. You have a free will and must choose if you want to accept or reject it. I will not strive with anyone forever. I find no pleasure in the death of a sinner. Repent because there will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance.

Many do not like it when I reprimand and discipline them but I know what is good for each one. I have no favoritism and I do not discriminate. Willfully accept it, do not lose heart, it will not be in vain. Each one who is willing, will learn obedience through much suffering.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget