Monday, October 5, 2015

The impossible; unpredictable; indescribable – October 05, 2015


Those who know Me for real will know I am not limited nor restricted, I do what is impossible with people.

I am unpredictable, no one is able to predict Me. I do as I wish. I am Omnipotent, I Reign by My Great Power and Glory. My promises do not fail and I will accomplish all that I promise. I am able and trustworthy, no man that I will lie.

No one is able to describe Me for who I really am and for what I am able to do because I am indescribable. I am the Almighty, the King of Glory. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End, the One who is, who was and who is to come. I am the Prince of Peace and without Me there will be no true peace in the world but turmoil. Only My beloved children will be in My peace which surpasses all human understanding in the midst of turmoil. I am for you and not against you My children. I will never leave you nor forsake you. Stay with Me and follow Me. I will not fail you, trust Me for who I really am and not who you believe or think who I am and able to do. More will be in awe of Me if they really know who I am. Know Me for real.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget