Friday, October 9, 2015

They will never get to know My ways – October 09, 2015


Sadly many will never get to know My ways because they are stiff necked and arrogant. They have hardened their hearts in rebellion against Me. I know every heart and all motives. Still they believe and think that I am pleased with them, while I am not.

Each one must get to know My ways and follow Me or you will perish. My ways are not your ways, My thoughts are not your thoughts. Repent, willfully submit to Me and My authority. Let Me be in control and have My way. I force no one. Deny yourself and your own ways, pick up your cross every day and follow Me, My way as I guide and lead you every step of the way until the very end to be in My perfect will. My will be done, not your own or that of other people.

Know My ways, be one with Me in Spirit. Get to know My ways before it might be too late. I will not strive with anyone forever. Do not resist nor grieve My Spirit like so many do, but yield, listen to and obey Me. Follow My guidance and leading, or it will be all in vain. There is a way that seems right but its end leads to destruction and sadly many are on it unless they repent, abandon their own wicked ways and follow Me, My way. I am the only Way, the Truth and the Life. Listen to and obey Me and you will live. Those who refuse will perish in their stubbornness of heart and will only have themselves to blame. I love and I care that is why I warn and call many to come and follow Me, My way. The only way that leads to eternal life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget