Friday, October 30, 2015

Trust Me for who I really am – October 30, 2015


Trust Me for who I really am and for what I am able to do My children and not who you might believe and think who I am and able to do.  I am not limited nor restricted. I do as I wish. I am in full control, nothing is out of My control. I know the end from the beginning.

I am who I said I am, the Almighty, I am Omnipotent and I Reign by My Great Power and Glory. My promises do not fail. I will accomplish all that I promise according to My plan and purpose. My will, will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. I am able to do the impossible. I am no man that I will lie.

Put all your hope and trust in Me and do not lean on your own understanding. Things will not work out the way you think nor want. Do not be discouraged and do not lose hope. Let Me have My way. I work all things out for good. Trust Me for who I really am. Have faith in Me. Follow Me in faith and not by sight every step of the way. I am always with you. I will never leave you nor forsake you. Stay with Me. I will help and sustain you along the way. With Me all things are possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget