Monday, October 12, 2015

Willing to learn – October 12, 2015


Be always humble, teachable, willing to learn from Me, My children. Many are not, they are arrogant, they have an unteachable spirit, not willing to learn from Me. I know every heart. I force no one. Every one will bear the consequences. Those who resist and grieve My Spirit, I will not strive with any one forever. You must be willing to learn, to grow to become spiritually mature or you will stagnate and stay a babe.

Willfully submit to Me and My authority. Deny yourself, pick up your cross every day and follow My guidance and leading every step of the way to be in My perfect will. Be willing to learn My ways. My ways are not your ways. Let Me have My way. I work everything out for good according to My plan and purpose. I know the end from the beginning. Be willing to learn from Me. Yield to My Spirit. I reveal new and hidden things. I give revelation. I teach those who are willing to learn from Me. My will be done on earth as it is in Heaven.

If anyone lacks wisdom, ask from Me, I give to everyone freely without any reproach. Be willing to learn, you will not be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget