Saturday, October 17, 2015

You will not fit in be different and separate – October 17, 2015


Be assured, if you belong to Me and My everlasting Kingdom, you will not fit in with the rest of the world because you do not belong to the world but to Me and My everlasting Kingdom that is not of the world. You are a Temple of My Holy Spirit. You are like Me holy, that is why you will not fit in with the rest of the world that is not holy and without holiness no one will enter into Heaven.

Many are deceived and in darkness because they fit in with the rest of the world, they blend in, they are all alike, not different nor separated.

Those who call themselves My children will not fit in with the rest of the world because you are different and separated. You will stand out, you will be shining lights in darkness and not be darkness yourselves.

Some of you think that the fault is with you because you do not fit in this world no matter where you are. It is because you do not have the same spirit as the rest of the world. That is why My own will be hated, persecuted and some killed because of Me and My Kingdom but great will your reward be in Heaven, if you endure until the end.

My righteous children will not fit in with the unrighteous, the unholy, the ungodly. Do not try to fit in with them and do not compromise for their acceptance. I must approve of you, that matters. Come out, you will not fit in, be different and separate, follow and obey Me and I will receive you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget