Friday, November 27, 2015

A grateful heart – November 27, 2015


You must always have a grateful heart towards Me, My children. Show Me that you are grateful for who I am and for what I have done for you. I paid the ultimate price on the Cross for you out of love. Acknowledge Me for My greatness and goodness. Have a grateful heart towards Me. You are Mine.

Tell others how grateful you are that you know Me and that you are part of Me and My everlasting Kingdom. I did not change, I am the same yesterday, today and will be forever. I am the great I am, the Almighty. I Reign by My great Power and Glory.

I have not failed you, I will never leave you nor forsake you. I love and I care for you. I work all things out for good because you love Me and you are called for My plan and purpose. Have a grateful heart in serving Me and My Kingdom and all for My glory.

Many only worship Me with their mouths but their hearts are far from Me. They do not have a grateful heart towards Me. Worship Me in Spirit and in Truth. A grateful heart is pleasing to Me. Sing grateful songs of praise to Me. A grateful heart is what I desire.




No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget