Monday, November 30, 2015

Agony - November 30, 2015


I love and I care for My beloved children therefore I reveal things to them beforehand. They will not be in darkness like the rest of the world who loves darkness more than light because their deeds are evil. There will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance. Woe to those who mock and scoff now, they will be in agony and perish unless they repent in time.

It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life. The world brings agony upon itself. They can spare themselves much agony if they listen to My warnings and repent. I find no pleasure in the death of a sinner but unless they repent, turn from their wicked ways, they will perish. 

The world will be in awe and fear but only My true children will be in My true peace which surpasses all human understanding in the midst of turmoil.

My children, pray, plead for mercy for souls to be spared and saved in this time. There will be much more agony in the world if the people refuse to repent. Today is mercy time, tomorrow is not promised.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget