Saturday, November 7, 2015

Be persistent – November 07, 2015


You must be persistent in your walk with Me, My children. It is a daily walk and not just some days or when you feel like it. That is what many think and that is why they are not persistent in their walk with Me and that is why they do not really know Me for who I am and for what I am able to do. Each one must know Me for real.

Be persistent in your relationship with Me. Work on it all the time, nobody else can do it for you. It is all between Me and you. Get to know Me more and better, do not be satisfied with what you know about Me already. Seek Me more.

Listen to and follow Me every day to be in My perfect will. My will be done, not your own or that of other people. Be persistent in seeking My will and do it. Do not be a hearer only but be a doer also, that is pleasing to Me.

Be persistent in your prayer life. Draw closer to Me and I will draw closer to you. Seek Me persistently with a sincere heart and you will find Me. I reward those who diligently seek Me. I am always faithful. Be persistent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget