Monday, November 23, 2015

Broken, in need of restoration – November 23, 2015


There are many who are broken, in need of restoration. You must come to Me, I am the Great Restorer. No matter how broken you are, I am able to restore you completely and all for My glory.

Do not wait, I am waiting for you to come to Me now, just as you are, broken, in need of restoration. I will not fail nor disappoint you. I will do the good work if you are willing to surrender yourselves to Me. Let Me have My way. I will put all the broken pieces together and you will be restored completely.

Do not let the devil lie to you, he will try his utmost to hinder and stop you, resist him and come to Me. I am able to restore you, nothing is too hard for Me to accomplish. I do the impossible. I am not limited nor restricted. Let Me restore you and you will not be the same man or woman that you used to be. Come and do not wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget