Sunday, November 15, 2015

Called for My Kingdom, to serve My purpose - November 15, 2015


I called each and every one of My children for My Kingdom, to serve My purpose but not every one is willing to fulfill their part. You were all born for a specific purpose, every one is unique but you must seek to fulfill your part, to serve My purpose. I force no one. Be willing and make yourselves available to be solely used by Me to achieve My plan and purpose. My will be done. 

The devil has lied to many, that is why they are not fulfilling their part, to serve My purpose. They must repent and ask Me what My will is for them and do it. I guide and lead every one step by step into My perfect will. Do not resist nor grieve My Spirit like so many do.

Listen and obey Me and do My will. You are called for My Kingdom, to serve My purpose only. Do not wait. Seek to do My will above your own or that of other people. Submit willfully to Me and My authority. Deny yourselves, pick up your cross every day and follow Me as I guide and lead you into My perfect will. You are able to serve My purpose, I prepare each one Myself, be willing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget