Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Choose to change – November 18, 2015


Every one has a free will and must choose for themselves if they want to change. I force no one. I change the willing, those who want to become like Me. I purge and purify them so that they can be spotless, pleasing to Me.

Many do not want to change. I know every heart, nobody is able to hide anything from Me. I see and I hear everything. Many have chances, opportunities but they do not make use of them. They will be very disappointed if they do not choose to change for good. I will not strive with any one forever.

Not every one who says to Me, Lord, Lord will enter into Heaven. I will say to many in that day, go away I never knew you, your workers of iniquity because they chose not to change for good. I must approve of you and you must be pleasing to Me because I am the only One who will allow you entrance into Heaven or refuse you. I am holy and I do not change. You must all choose while you have the time and opportunity to change for good and must not wait. You never know when it might be your time, some will die suddenly and unexpectedly when they least expect it. Be always ready, pleasing to Me. Be wise and choose to change for good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget