Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Do not reject Me – November 11, 2015


If a country, city, nation, people reject Me then there will be no peace, only chaos and turmoil. I am the Prince of Peace, without Me there will be no true peace. Only My beloved children will be in My true Peace which surpasses all human understanding in the midst of chaos and turmoil because I love and I care for them. They belong to Me, they are Mine. I know My own and they know Me, they listen to and obey Me and they don't reject Me like so many do.

It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life but those who reject Me will perish unless they repent. There will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance.

The wicked must forsake their wicked ways, repent, turn and follow and obey Me, that is the only way. I am the Way, the Truth and the Life besides Me there is none and will never be. Let no one deceive you with lies. Seek the truth from Me and do not reject the Truth, only Truth sets free not lies. If I set you free, you will be free indeed. I came so that you can have life and life in abundance but many reject life they choose death. I find no pleasure in the death of a sinner. Repent, why do you want to die? Seek Life and you will find Me, I love and I care for you. Do not reject Me then you will be very disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget