Saturday, November 28, 2015

Focus – November 28, 2015


Keep your focus on Me and My Kingdom My children, to be able to be in My perfect will. There are many things going on in the world and around you that can distract you and take your focus off Me and My Kingdom. Do not lose focus nor perspective but deliberately stay focused on Me and do My will in My Kingdom, the only Kingdom that will last forever. My will be done on earth as it is in Heaven.

There are many who are lost and it is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life. I want My Kingdom to expand, that is My plan and purpose. 

Seek My Kingdom first and keep your focus on Me, follow My guidance and leading so that you can do My will. I will work all things out for good. I will add all the other things unto you according to My plan and purpose.

Many have lost focus, their focus is on other things and not on Me and My everlasting Kingdom. They must refocus on that which really matters. 

The devil wants My children to lose focus and to take them off course. Stay focused and follow Me every step of the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget