Thursday, November 12, 2015

I approve; I vindicate – November 12, 2015


Do not seek for the approval of people My children but seek for My approval only. If I approve of you, that is all that matters.  You must be pleasing to Me, be in My perfect will. My will be done, not your own or that of other people.

I am the righteous Judge who will judge each one righteously for your own deeds, good or bad. Your vindication is from Me. Every one who comes against you, you will refute in My Name, the Name above all other names. Do not seek for the approval of people, then you will compromise for their acceptance.

My beloved children, you will be hated, persecuted and some killed because of Me and My Kingdom. The world only loves its own. I love and care for all. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life. There will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance. Every one must repent, seek for My approval, that I am well pleased with you. I will vindicate you. I do not fail, trust Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget