Thursday, November 26, 2015

I do not fail - November 26, 2015


People will always fail and disappoint one another but I will not. I am not a man that I will lie. I am better than any earthly father can be. I do not abandon My own. There is no one comparable to Me. I love and I care for you. I will never leave you nor forsake you but you must stay with Me until the very end and must not stray from Me at all, or it will be all in vain.  

My promises do not fail. Seek My Kingdom and My Righteousness first then will I add all the other things unto you as I promised. Trust Me with all your heart for who I am and for what I am able to do. I do not fail. I will do what I promised. I work all things out for good according to My plan and purpose. My will be done, My will is not your will. Submit to Me and let Me have My way. I do not fail. I am for you and not against you. You are of more value than many sparrows.

The devil wants you to believe his lies that I am against you and that I will fail you but I will not. Reject his lies and believe the truth only. Listen to Me, obey and follow My guidance and leading every step of the way to be in My perfect will, then you will have My peace and be victorious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget