Monday, November 16, 2015

I have no favoritism nor do I discriminate – November 16, 2015


Do not be deceived My children, I have no favoritism nor do I discriminate, although many do not believe nor think so. I am the righteous Judge, I judge fairly and justly. I am no man that I will lie. You are all ever before Me, the righteous and the unrighteous, nothing can be hidden from Me. I see and I hear everything.

Each one will give account for your own deeds, good or bad. I will reward each one accordingly. 

It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life but each one must decide for themselves if they will accept or reject Me. I died for each and every one on the Cross out of love, but each and every one must choose for themselves. I force no one. The one who diligently seeks Me will find Me. I will never reject any one who comes to Me. Seek Me with a sincere heart and you will find Me. I am the only Way, the Truth and the Life. I will allow you entrance into Heaven or refuse you. There is none besides Me and will never be. I have no favoritism nor do I discriminate. Repent because there will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance. No one will have an excuse. Do not be deceived and let no one take your crown.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget